Wallace ChairDesigned by Gus* Modern
The Wallace Chair is a modern reinterpretation of the classic English Chesterfield design. The channel-stitched leather upholstery on the seat, back, and arms creates a surface that is both visually striking and remarkably comfortable. Piping details, sloping armrests and an angular wooden base add sculptural, contemporary flair, while luxurious channeled padding make it perfect for lounging. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time.
- 34"W 34.5"D 28"H | SEAT 16"H
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look. Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations which vary from hide to hide, making each leather product unique.
- White-glove delivery within metro NYC area is $150.
- Please note: in stock items take approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery.