Vetra Pendant Lamp - 2 ColorsDesigned by Marset
At first glance, Vetra could be no more than a traditional, old-fashioned, blown-glass lamp, but turning it on yields a surprise. Joan Gaspar uses a completely closed glass diffuser as a reflector, and creatively places the light source outside -instead of inside- the shade. The Vetra gives off more light than one would expect, without glare. Much of the light is directed downward, and the rest is filtered toward the inside of the shade, subtly illuminating it. Like an echo multiplying the light, when it’s on, its entire outline is drawn out and seems to come alive.
- Small: 7.9"Diameter x 3.7"H | Canopy: 4.3"Diameter x 1.4"H
- Medium: 12.6"Diameter x 5.9"H | Canopy: 4.3"Diameter x 1.4"H
- Large: 16.9"Diameter x 7.8"H | Canopy: 5"Diameter x 1.8"H
- 9.8' black electrical cord
- Matte blown glass, lacquered aluminum
- Dimmable in medium and large sizes
- LED SMD 4W 350mA 2700K CRI90 (small size)
- LED SMD 8.1W 700mA 2700K CRI90 (medium size)
- LED SMD 16.2W 700mA 2700K CRI90 (large size)
- Bulb included
- Please note: items take approximately 4-6 weeks for production & delivery. In stock items take approximately 1-2 weeks for delivery. We will reach out to you with an ETA when order is placed.