Tearoom Sofa - More OptionsDesigned by Audo Copenhagen
Pairing the luxurious feel of full upholstery with a clean silhouette rooted in geometric forms, the Tearoom Series is as appealing to the touch as it is easy on the eyes. While creating the clean silhouette, Ross took exceptional care to imbue every inch with mood-lifting comfort. Every design element curves gently to ensure that the furniture’s contours complement our own. Beneath the upholstery, a wood and foam construction creates the ideal pairing of sturdiness and lush comfort. What is a lounge design, after all, if it doesn’t deliver on the experience you imagine when you get drawn into its sculptural form from afar? Timeless in its expression and execution, the Tearoom Series is well-suited to both period and contemporary environments. Their embracing form, while alluring, stops short of being overly casual. As such, the furniture maintains a clear visual connection to the sculptural 1904 Willow Chair that originally sparked the designer’s imagination.
30.7"H x 74.8"W x 22.8"D | Seat Height: 18.5"
- Body: Plywood, Hardboard, PU Foam construction, Webbing/Belts, No Sag Springs, Foam Flex
- MDF base
- Boucle: 78% Acrylic, 20% Polyester, 2% Viscose | Martindale: 60,000
- Champion: 100% Polyester | Martindale: 70,000
- City Velvet: 100% Polyester | Martindale: 100,000
- Customized to-order furniture items have a manufacturing lead time. Please contact us for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 332-238-9315