Scantling Floor LampDesigned by Marset
A combination of basic geometric shapes and the use of wood together with metal give this range of lamps a homely appearance, at the same time as a clearly defined personality. All of the movements of the fully rotating shade use arms and hinges, and its technical precision means that springs or counterweights are not necessary in order to maintain the selected position. Scantling is a term used to define the size to which a piece of wood or stone is measured and cut, derived from the name of an old unit of measurement. The interplay of the different elements used in its design gives this lamp an archetypal, almost graphic appearance.
- 28.8"D x 53.6"H | Shade: 7.9"H x 4.5"Diameter
- Black braided cloth electrical cord
- Lacquered iron, oak, aluminum
- E26 LED TYPE A 11W
- Bulb not included
- Please note: items take approximately 4-6 weeks for production & delivery. In stock items take approximately 1-2 weeks for delivery. We will reach out to you with an ETA when order is placed.
- This item requires signature at time of delivery