Norr Mälarstrand 03 Rug
Designed by Swedish architect Andreas Martin Löf for his living and work space in Norr Mälarstrand, Stockholm. Inspired by the typical “Norr Mälarstrand” aesthetics where the architecture lies on the border of classicism and modernism. The rugs patterns are based on elements and colors from the building in green and oatmeal with black accents.
*Please note: This item is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available. If item is needed by specific date, please contact store for inventory levels and ETAs: email@example.com or 646-450-1469.
- 70"Diameter x 13mm thickness
- Hand loomed cut pile design
- 100% New Zealand wool, for softness and durability
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India
- Goodweave certified, ensuring rugs are made by adult artisans, not children
- In-stock items take approximately 6 business days for delivery
- This item requires signature at time of delivery