Lecture StoolsDesigned by Gus* Modern
The Lecture Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for bar and counter height use. The design features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. The Lecture Stool combines comfort, design, and durability.
- Counter Stool: 19"W x 19.5"D x 32"H | SEAT 24"H
- Bar Stool: 20"W x 20"D x 39"H | SEAT 30"H
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.