Jane 2 Loft Bi-Sectional - More Options
A modern update to the classic Gus* Modern Jane Series, the small-scaled Jane 2 Loft Bi-Sectional retains the iconic, mid-century look while adding contemporary enhancements. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout. Alternatively, the chaise can be easily separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge. Piped upholstery edges and button-tufted cushions create photogenic surface details that are enhanced by Jane 2’s new, more refined proportions. A new wood base (available in light or dark wood finish) is inset on each piece, creating a sense of weightlessness that maximizes light and space. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- 84"W 73"D 31"H | SEAT 17.5"H
- Jane 2 LOFT Bi-Sectional chaise can be configured on either Left or Right side.
- Seat and back cushions are button tufted and have piped edge detailing.
- Reversible seat and back cushions are crafted with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap.
- Inset solid Ash wood base with walnut or natural finish features non-marking feet.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system. All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Please note: in stock items take approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery.