Bastad Rug - More OptionsDesigned by Nordic Knots
Named after a beloved summer town in the south of Sweden and inspired by early 20th century textile art from that same region. This rug is skillfully hand woven in 100% high quality New Zealand wool for a soft feel that will last a lifetime. It is woven straight through so you can use both sides of the rug, should you need to.
*Please note: This item is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available. If item is needed by specific date, please contact store for inventory levels and ETAs: firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-450-1469.
- Available in 5 sizes with a 5mm thickness
- Hand woven flat weave design
- 100% New Zealand wool, for softness and durability
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India
- Goodweave certified, ensuring rugs are made by adult artisans, not children
- In-stock items take approximately 6 business days for delivery
- This item requires signature at time of delivery