Art Deco 2 Rug - More Options
Inspired by the geometric architecture and rich colors of the Swedish Grace era. A significant Scandinavian design movement that drew inspiration from neoclassicism and art deco. Much like the iconic architecture of that time, the new rugs play with shapes — breaking the convention of the symmetrical and rectangular rug. The Art Deco rug is hand-knotted in complementary, deep colors to create a fine and abstract pattern with lots of detail and beautiful imperfections.
*Please note: This item is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available. If item is needed by specific date, please contact store for inventory levels and ETAs: email@example.com or 646-450-1469.
- Available in 4 sizes with a 12mm thickness
- Hand knotted plush design
- New Zealand wool, for softness and durability
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India
- Goodweave certified, ensuring rugs are made by adult artisans, not children
- In-stock items take approximately 6 business days for delivery
- This item requires signature at time of delivery