Foundry Chaise - 4 ColorsDesigned by Gus* Modern
The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Chaise offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tightback frame and cushions that seem to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. The chair component features a sturdy, steel reinforced FSC®-Certified frame which ensures that Foundry holds up in high-traffic environments.
- 35"W x 71"D x 30"H | Seat: 17"H x 22.5"D
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- The tightback chaise is comprised of two components, a Foundry Chair and a Foundry Ottoman.
- Seat and Ottoman cushion are Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam and securely attaches to the base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- Chair frame contains a 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit our store or request swatches to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
- Please note: in stock items approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery.