Trade Coordinator - Brooklyn
At BEAM we are growing our trade business and seeking an enthusiastic, full-time Trade Coordinator to help support and expand our team.
· Pitch BEAM Trade to prospective customers and drive new business
· Generate incremental revenue by developing meaningful relationships with existing trade customers that includes interior designers, architects, home stagers, property managers and stylists
· You will have the opportunity to work with existing and prospective trade members, enhance experiences with BEAM Trade, and act as a representative for the brand.
· Provide dedicated leadership with day-to-day inquiries ranging from general to order specifics
· Manage inbound inquiries from prospective and existing trade members and provide dedicated customer support for trade business
· Support overall sales with trade prospecting identification, outreach and execution of Trade opportunities and events
· Process all trade applications and onboard new trade members to ensure a smooth experience
· Assist with operations for trade transactions, including swatches, order entry, invoicing and fulfillment
· Maintain a strong knowledge of BEAM's product assortment to assist with any product-related inquiries
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 2-4 years of experience in sales, customer support, showroom, or account management
· 1+ year(s) of showroom sales experience or working with an interior designer
· Understanding of E-commerce platforms, Shopify experience is a plus
· Quick to learn operational processes
· Basic Excel experience required
· Outstanding communication skills (in-person, email and phone)
· Excellent sales, problem solving and organizational abilities
· Self-motivated, detailed, adaptable and positive
· Familiar with brand and brand aesthetic
· Passion for design and the home space
· BEAM seeks to keep its workers and customers protected from the spread of COVID-19 and is therefore requiring all new employees to provide proof of full vaccination status to work in our retail facilities.
Qualified Applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume and job title in the subject line.