This pendant is a glowing sphere built up of small diamond-shaped cells. Each cell is carefully designed to capture light and to shield the light source from the viewing angles above 45 degrees. Each cell glows. Below 45 degrees, the fields are open to direct light downwards. A small amount of light is also sent upwards to illuminate the ceiling.
- Small: 17.7"L x 17.7"W x 17.7"H | 7.9 lbs
- Medium: 23.6"L x 22.7"W x 23.6"H | 7.8 lbs
- Large: 35.4"L x 34.1"W x 35.4"H | 66.2 lbs
- Mounting: Canopy: White.
- Cord type: 2-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord.
- Cord length: 12’.
- LED variants include 1x stainless steel aircraft cable.
- Material: Shade: Matte PVC sheet.
- Frame: Clear polycarbonate inserts with white painted steel rods.
- Incandescent socket support: brass rod with matte chrome finish.
- LED: Aluminum heatsinks and copper heat pipes.
- Class: cULus, Damp location
- For up to date information regarding lead times please contact firstname.lastname@example.org