Spanner Lounge ChairDesigned by Gus* Modern
Originally created in 1950 by Russell Spanner, the Lounge Chair with Arms has become a classic of Canadian Mid-Century Modern furniture design. Out of production for more than 50 years, Gus* worked in collaboration with the Spanner family to revive this iconic chair, carefully matching the construction, materials, and design details to stay true to the original in every way. The seat is woven strapping, and the frame is solid birch with exposed bolts and finger-joint details. Like the original, the Lounge Chair with Arms is built in Toronto and available in a variety of finishes.
- 21.5"W x 24"D x 29.5"H | SEAT 16.5"H
- Frame is constructed with solid birch and curved birch plywood components.
- Finger-joint and dowel-joint construction.
- Woven-web seat material is 100% cotton strapping.
- Tapered legs are attached to seat with exposed carriage bolts.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit our store to preview samples of fabric and finish options.