River Rug - More OptionsDesigned by Nordic Knots
A shaggy rug that makes an impact with a simple design. The bold contrast between the woven canvas in Almost Black and the hand knotted shaggy pile in Snow White creates a statement that is both uncomplicated and effortless. It’s name is a reference to the river that divides the snow-clad landscape with its beautifully curved shoreline, in the Dalarna region of Sweden.
*Please note: This item is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available. If item is needed by specific date, please contact store for inventory levels and ETAs: firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-450-1469.
- Available in 4 sizes with a 28-35 mm thickness
- 100% New Zealand wool, for softness and durability
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India
- Goodweave certified, ensuring rugs are made by adult artisans, not children
- In-stock items take approximately two weeks for delivery
- This item requires signature at time of delivery