Monolith 02 Rug - More OptionsDesigned by Nordic Knots
Monolith is drawn from the silhouettes of a 1400 year old mystical monument — 59 boulders raised on the rolling fields next to the Baltic Sea in the souther tip of Skåne. These age-old silhouettes, placed against the blue Scandinavian sky convey a sense of timelessness.
The rugs have a shaggy and textured wool weave. The colors are inspired by the charcoal stones, the surrounding dusty fields and the teal blue colored ocean.
*Please note: This item is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available. If item is needed by specific date, please contact store for inventory levels and ETAs: firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-450-1469.
- Available in 5 sizes with a 33mm thickness
- Hand knotted shaggy design
- 100% New Zealand wool, for softness and durability
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India
- Goodweave certified, ensuring rugs are made by adult artisans, not children
- In-stock items take approximately 6 business days for delivery
- This item requires signature at time of delivery