Hana Vase - More OptionsDesigned by Studio Arhoj
The Hana Vase series is a collection of hand-cast and hand-glazed porcelain vessels, the name inspired by popular Japanese flowers. Each Hana Vase shape is available in small or large and a limited range of glaze colors created in-house by Studio Arhoj.
*Please note: Each hand made Studio Arhoj piece is a unique version of what is represented in the photos shown here. We cannot accommodate requests for photos of specific colors. Color will be chosen at random unless otherwise specified in notes at checkout.
- Small Kiku: Approximately 2.4"Diameter x 4.7"H
- Small Ume: Approximately 3"Diameter x 3.7"H
- Small Sakura: Approximately 2.4"Diameter x 5.5"H
- Large Kiku: Approximately 4"Diameter x 8"H
- Large Ume: Approximately 5.5"Diameter x 5.5"H
- Large Sakura: Approximately 3.7"Diameter x 8.8"H
- Please note: photos are only indicative. Each item is 100% handmade and items will differ slightly.