Fjord Rug - More OptionsDesigned by Nordic Knots
A fjord or fiord is a long, narrow inlet with steep sides or cliffs, created by a glacier. This design is inspired by the Norwegian coastline and it’s estimated 1,200 fjords. This shaggy rug is made with 100% New Zealand wool for great quality and a soft feel.
*Please note: This item is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available. If item is needed by specific date, please contact store for inventory levels and ETAs: email@example.com or 646-450-1469.
- Available in 5 sizes with a 40mm thickness
- Hand woven shaggy design
- 100% New Zealand wool, for softness and durability
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India
- Goodweave certified, ensuring rugs are made by adult artisans, not children
- In-stock items take approximately 6 business days for delivery
- This item requires signature at time of delivery