Panthella 160 Portable - More Options
Originally designed in 1971, the Panthella has since become recognized as one of Verner Panton's most significant designs. The recognizable, soft organic shape of the table lamp is not only beautiful but also functional, with a hemispherical shade that directs light downward onto the trumpet shaped base, which reflects the light in a uniform manner. The Panthella 160 Portable is a petite and portable version of the classic Verner Panton design, with a shade that is just 6.3" in diameter. It is perfect for use around the home, as well as other locations.
This portable table lamp emits a glare-free, soft, and comfortable light. The metal shade variants reflects the light downwards and provides pleasant illumination created by the inner white painted shade and the reflection from the trumpet-shaped stem. The opal acrylic variants provides gentle illumination and subtle ambience due to the transparency and the reflection of the downward light on the inner side of the shade.
- 6.3"Diameter shade x 9.1"H x 3.9"Diameter base
- 4.9 ft. cord length
- Deep-drawn steel or injection-molded opal acrylic. Base and housing: Die-cast aluminum.
- USB cable for standard USB adapter
- Light source: 2.5W LED/2700K
- 81 Lumens
- cULus, Dry location
- For up to date information regarding lead times please contact firstname.lastname@example.org