Setago Portable Lamp - More Options
‘Seta’ the Spanish word for mushroom sets the tone for the diminutive, mushroom-like proportions of this quirky table lamp. But a further clue to its identity is signified by the suffix ‘go’ because this portable lamp unburdened by an electrical cord can literally move anywhere. Additional design features include a discreet gold dimmer and a stylish upward curve on the lamp shade’s brim.
- 5.5" Base Diameter x 9." Shade Diameter x 8.8" H
- Molded polycarbonate (PC), brass
- Indoor use only - Can be taken outdoors, but must be kept and stored indoors.
- Operating time when fully charged: 10 hours (in h setting)
- Charging time: 8 hours
- Dimmability: 3 levels (100% – 70% – 40%)
- Charging Cable: Micro USB, 59"
- Certifications: CE, CB, IP44, Class III
- Clean with soft dry cloth