Boho Rug - More OptionsDesigned by Nordic Knots
A bohemian minimalist design, where ancient textures meet modern lines. Textured to the eye, yet soft to touch. The geometric pattern is inspired by the limestone steps of the grand stairs to historic Stockholm buildings. With an all-natural, undied European wool, no color has been used to create the pattern. Instead contrast is achieved by combining a flat-woven canvas with a plush hand-knotted pile. Knot-by-knot the rugs are made slowly — the artisan way — making the minimalist design durable to last over time with a beautifully raw bohemian aesthetic.
*Please note: This item is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available. If item is needed by specific date, please contact store for inventory levels and ETAs: firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-450-1469.
- Available in 6 sizes with a 23mm thickness
- Hand knotted shaggy design
- 100% European natural wool, for softness and durability
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India
- Goodweave certified, ensuring rugs are made by adult artisans, not children
- In-stock items take approximately 6 business days for delivery
- This item requires signature at time of delivery