Brasilia Lounge Chair - More Options
Scandinavian mid-century design aesthetics and Brazilian Modernism meet on the low-lying Brasilia Lounge Chair, designed for Audo Copenhagen by Anderssen & Voll. The luxurious armchair-lounge chair hybrid offers unparalleled sitting comfort thanks to its robust frame and soft upholstery. Characterized by its stout and sturdy legs, made using traditional joinery techniques, and exaggerated armrests and cushioning seat and backrest, upholstered in a range of soft fabrics, it creates a sense of comfort and ease in any setting. Pair with the Brasilia Ottoman.
- 33.10"H x 37.80"W x 32.30"D, Weight: 55.11 lbs
- Solid oak or walnut, foam, and sheepskin
- Boucle: 78% Acrylic, 20% Polyester, 2% Viscose | Martindale: 60,000
- Sheepskin: Sheepskin is a natural material and may vary in texture and color
- For up to date information regarding lead times please contact firstname.lastname@example.org