Wyatt Sling Chair - More Options
The Wyatt Sling Chair marries high-design with honest, raw materials to showcase an original design that’s engineered for comfort. Suspended over an ergonomic black metal frame with contrasting solid wood arm rests, the vegetable-tanned leather sling creates a sculptural shape that is infinitely inviting. Using age-old techniques and chemical-free, eco-friendly dyes, the tanning process results in a soft leather that cradles the body. Over time, the sling will darken and develop a distinctive, natural patina that adds to this chair’s singular charm. A versatile statement-maker, Wyatt is destined to be a household or workplace classic.
- 28"W x 29.5"D x 30.5"H | SEAT: 13.5"H x 15.5"D
- 100% vegetable tanned belt-leather sling
- Tanned leather will gradually darken from a light tan to rich caramel over a period of 6-12 months and the rate of change will vary with exposure to sunlight
- Tanned leather will change colour in areas that are exposed to water or oil from hands. This is normal and over time will contribute to a rich patina that makes the chair unique.
- Leather sling will soften over time with use
- Tubular, powder-coated steel frame construction
- Solid wood arms are 100% FSC® Certified Ash, in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Wood and leather are natural materials, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display
- For up-to-date information regarding lead times please contact email@example.com