Munro Credenza - More Options
Our bespoke Munro Credenza is the ideal place to keep your favorite treasures safely tucked away. Fluted glass doors allow you to admire what’s within while maintaining an air of mystery and two adjustable interior shelves give you the flexibility to find an arrangement that works for you. Considered design elements like soft-close doors, magnetic closures, and recessed handles prove no detail is too small. The options are truly endless for a piece this versatile - use it to store your heirloom dishware in the dining room, or as a tasteful catch-all to keep things tidy in the living room. Choose from Walnut or Oak, each with a Zero‐VOC, hand‐rubbed matte finish, thoughtfully selected to highlight the unique, organic beauty of the wood grain. Solid wood edge details and solid steel legs mean that this credenza is built to last – a good thing because Munro’s classic, minimalist ethos will never go out of style.
- 72"W x 18"D x 23.5"H
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
- Main structure is constructed with engineered wood core for strength and stability, surface-faced with real wood veneer.
- Features 2 doors with ¼" fluted glass inlay, surrounded by solid wood frames.
- Soft close doors, magnetic closures, recessed finger pulls and adjustable hinge hardware.
- Doors reveal 2 storage compartments, each with an adjustable shelf for efficient storage space.
- Credenza is finished in Rubio® Monocoat - a durable, matte, oil-based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood.
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all-natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Surface can be revitalized as desired. Visit Rubio® Monocoat website for more information.
- Powder-coated black steel legs.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- For up-to-date information regarding lead times please contact firstname.lastname@example.org