Cabot SofaDesigned by Gus* Modern
The Cabot Sofa features a tight seat and back, with architectural, wood block feet and simple French seams, offering a comfortable, modern take on a traditional, masculine design. Available in three vintage leathers chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Also available as a chair.
- 83"W 35"D 30"H | SEAT 18"H
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Block feet with a walnut stain finish.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried hardwood.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- White-glove delivery within metro NYC area is $150.
- Please note: in stock items take approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery.