Catena Modular 2PC Armless Sofa - More OptionsDesigned by Ferm Living
The embracing, beanbag-inspired shape of the low-slung Catena sofa is generously dimensioned for all-out relaxation and coziness: we call it ‘low living’. The name Catena is inspired by the catenary curve, a u-like shape that a chain or cable adopts when supported only at its ends, and which is mirrored in the soft curves and top-stitched seams of the Catena sofa. The homely, module-based designs are made with innovative microcellular foam that ensures maximum comfort as well as durability. The series is comprised of sixteen individual modules that can be combined in multiple ways to create the desired expression.
- Small: 73.2"W x 30"H x 36.6"D
- Large: 85"W x 30"H x 42.5"D
- Cotton Linen: 60% cotton, 40% linen | Martindale = 24 cycles
- Hot Madison: 63% cotton, 37% linen | Martindale = 55 cycles
- Dry Cotton Slub: 90% cotton, 10% nylon | Martindale = 20 cycles
- Rich Linen: 100% linen | Martindale = 20 cycles
- Kuba Cay: 38% linen, 30% viscose, 20% jute, 12% polyester | Martindale = 40 cycles
- Professional dry clean only
- Wooden structure with foam and down padding
- Fabric colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit us to preview fabric options, or contact us for free swatches.
- Please note: this item is made to order and takes approximately 16-20 weeks for delivery