Kona Bed + Mattress
Inspired by traditional Japanese furniture and 'low living', the Kona Bed is ideal for use as a daybed or single bed for overnight guests. With a name derived from the Japanese word for corner, the bed is made from sturdy oak veneer and features a low headboard and raised back panel perfect for resting up against. Made to complement the Kona Bed, the Kona Side Table in oak veneer peeks out from under the bed frame to provide a practical platform for a book, lamp and glass of water.
- Bed: 38"W x 81.3"D x 25.5"H
- Mattress: 79.5"L x 36.2"W x 3.7"H
- Bed: Oak veneer with MDP core
- Mattress: 34% Linen, 27% Viscose, 17% Polyester, 12% Cotton, 8% Wool and 2% other fibers; foam fill
- Modular bed can be mounted in left or right configuration
- Wipe clean with damp cloth