Grid Rug - More OptionsDesigned by Nordic Knots
A minimalist collection that references one of the foundational principles of design — the use of a grid to achieve balance and harmony, to guide composition, proportion, and space. From Da Vinci creating the Golden Ratio to the architect’s blueprint, the grid is present in the background to help create the most beautiful expressions. The Grid Collection was created to do the same — be the foundation to the most beautiful homes.
*Please note: This item is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available. If item is needed by a specific date, please contact store for inventory levels and ETAs: email@example.com or 646-450-1469.
- Available in 6 sizes with a 13mm thickness
- Hand cut pile designs
- 100% New Zealand wool, for softness and a natural look
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India
- Goodweave certified, ensuring rugs are made by adult artisans, not children
- In-stock items take approximately 6 business days for delivery
- This item requires signature at time of delivery