Artisan Indigo Rug - More Options
A contemporary flat-weave design handcrafted with artisan techniques using our high-quality New Zealand wool. The horizontal fringes beautifully frame the room and give a distinct expression to the otherwise minimalist design.
The rugs are woven in panels then stitched together by hand. This gives each rug unique variations – perfect imperfections you will come to cherish for a long time.
*Please note: This item is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available. If item is needed by specific date, please contact store for inventory levels and ETAs: email@example.com or 646-450-1469.
- Available in 1 size with a 5-6mm thickness
- Handwoven flatweave design
- New Zealand wool, for softness and durability
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India
- Goodweave certified, ensuring rugs are made by adult artisans, not children
- In-stock items take approximately 6 business days for delivery
- This item requires signature at time of delivery