Untitled 1 Rug - 4 SizesDesigned by Nordic Knots
Danish contemporary artist Carsten Beck Nielsen ‘paints’ geometric shapes with a shaggy hand-knotted wool pile on a flat-woven canvas. The angular shapes are inspired by different geometric and mathematical forms. The rugs, available in Cream/Almond and Dusty White/Black, are handmade by artisan weavers using high quality wool.
*Please note: This item is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available. If item is needed by specific date, please contact store for inventory levels and ETAs: email@example.com or 646-450-1469.
- Available in 4 sizes with a 42mm thickness
- Hand loomed cut pile design
- 100% New Zealand wool, for softness and durability
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India
- Goodweave certified, ensuring rugs are made by adult artisans, not children
- In-stock items take approximately 6 business days for delivery
- This item requires signature at time of delivery