New Norm Dinnerware CollectionDesigned by Menu
The New Norm Dinnerware is pressed to produce restaurant level quality and reliability. The flexible colors and materials allow you to go classic white and crisp, rough and rustic, or colorful and casual on a whim.
In 2010 Menu and Norm Architects joined forces with restaurant in Copenhagen to create something magical. A dinnerware line expressing everything they categorize as Nordic. Materials, dishes, glasses, moods and colors. Everything just fits together to create a complex and inspiring feeling of something urban, yet rough and rural. Something rustic, yet simplistic.
- Dinner plate: 11.2" diameter
- Plate/Dish: 10.5" diameter
- Lunch plate: 9" diameter
- Side plate: 7.5" diameter
- Small: 5.3"W x 2.2"H
- Medium: 6.9"W x 2.5"H
- Large: 8.5"W x 2.6"H
- XLarge: 9.8"W x 3"H
- Thermocup: 3.1"W x 3.5"H | 7oz
- Porcelain, hand-glazed
- Dishwasher and microwave safe. Mug is not microwave safe.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of this product, some color variation is to be expected