Hem Rug - More OptionsDesigned by Ferm Living
Our series of handwoven Hem Rugs puts post-consumer plastic bottles to good use: each sustainable design is made from repurposed PET-yarn, giving you a soft yet durable finish with a tactile, woolen feel that works as well in your home as it does outdoors. The flatweave rug is detailed with asymmetrical rows of fringed trim that underscore its artisanal feel.
*Please note: this item will be available for shipping at the end of May. We are currently taking pre-orders and item will ship when available.
- Small: Width: 80", Height: 140"
- Medium: Width: 140", Height: 200"
- Large: Width: 250", Height: 160"
- X Large: Width: 200", Height: 300"
- Square: Width: 240", Height: 240"
- Material: 100% Hand-woven PET yarn made from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles
- Hand-woven from 530 recycled plastic bottles
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Care instructions: 30°C gentle wash. Dry flat