Archipelago Rug - More OptionsDesigned by Nordic Knots
An archipelago, sometimes called an island group or island chain, is a chain, cluster or collection of islands, or sometimes a sea containing a small number of scattered islands. This design is inspired by the view from above of the many islands in the Stockholm archipelago. This shaggy rug is hand knotted with 100% New Zealand wool for great quality and a soft feel.
*Please note: This item is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available. If item is needed by specific date, please contact store for inventory levels and ETAs: firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-450-1469.
- Available in 5 sizes with a 42mm thickness
- Hand knotted shaggy design
- 100% New Zealand wool, for softness and durability
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India
- Goodweave certified, ensuring rugs are made by adult artisans, not children
- In-stock items take approximately 6 business days for delivery
- This item requires signature at time of delivery