Archer SofaDesigned by Gus* Modern
The Archer Sofa’s rich, tufted-leather upholstery and brass-finished wood legs help make it a sophisticated statement piece. Its tailored design nods to mid-century archetypes, while the details and finishes make it a contemporary option for any living space. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time.
- 84"W 34"D 31"H | SEAT 16.5"H
- Inner frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC® Certified hardwood
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look. Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish.
- Brushed brass-capped base with a walnut stain finish
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations which vary from hide to hide, making each leather product unique.
- White-glove delivery within metro NYC area is $150.
- Please note: in stock items approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery.