Soren Chair - More OptionsDesigned by Gus* Modern
The Soren Chair showcases a contemporary take on refined comfort. Sculptural design is the hallmark of the Soren Series: geometric forms, bold curves, and a black, steel base create a subtly playful aesthetic that has ample sophistication to hold its own as a centerpiece. The minimalist look of the tight seat and back, and the airy feel of the raised base complete Soren's modern, architectural design. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- 27"H x 33"W x 32"D
- Seat: 15.5"H x 23"D
- Tight seat and back.
- Upholstered with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Precision welded, oval tube steel base.
- Inset base is black, powder-coated steel.
- Frame is kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® C092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- For up to date information regarding lead times please contact firstname.lastname@example.org