Nexus Modular 3-PC SofaDesigned by Gus* Modern
The Nexus Modular Collection is based on a pair of seating components (Chair and Chaise) which can be combined in a myriad of ways to create a sofa or sectional that is custom-designed for your space. With a low-profile silhouette, and chunky, piped-edge details, the Nexus balances clean-lined Minimalism with a relaxed, bohemian vibe. The beauty of this simple, modular system is that components can be easily reconfigured or arranged separately, which allows the design to adapt to different interior layouts.
- 117"W x 39"D x 28"H | SEAT 15"H
- Seat and inside back of each component is upholstered in a quilted fabric, while the side panels are plain.
- All components use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Wood block feet are FSC®-Certified Ash in a black stain.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional or sofa configuration.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-213 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- White-glove delivery within metro NYC area is $150.
- Please note: in stock items take approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery.