Aer Vase - More Options
Inspired by the spiraling movement of air, often seen through smoke or mist, the new Aer vase by Gabriel Tan for Audo Copenhagen brings sculptural appeal to surfaces. Taking its name from the Latin word for air or vapor, the vase’s asymmetrical silhouette undulates in liquid-like waves to bring a tactile, almost ethereal quality to the glass. Offered in two sizes, high or low, the sculptural design is ideal paired in twos to display flowers or branches, yet looks equally beautiful as a standalone sculpture.
- Low: 13"H x 10.6"W x 5.1"L
- High: 19.3"H x 10.6"W x 4.1"L
- Mouth-blown full colored glass
- Do not use any cleaners with chemicals or harsh abrasives
- Please note: in-stock items take approximately 5-10 business days for delivery