Turn Sofa 2 - More OptionsDesigned by Ferm Living
This modern and multifunctional 2-seater has a strict sculptural outer shape which complements the inviting rounded inner with organic curves. The design is upholstered with an array of fabrics that offer a lovely texture and color nuance. No matter which color you choose, this sofa has a timeless and clean look with its tight upholstery and simple frame in powder coated metal, yet with a feminine touch due to the soft inner curves and warm materials.
- 63"W x 29.7"D x 29"H | Seat: 16.5"H
- Black powder coated metal frame with felt protector feet. Beech wood, Sag spring in seat. HR foam. Arms/back: Plywood, polyurethane foam and Ovata 200.
- Made in Lithuania
- Please note: this item is made to order and takes approximately 16-20 weeks for delivery
- Brushed fabric: 100% polyester | Martindale = 90 cycles
- Cotton fabric: 65% cotton, 35% polyester | Martindale = 30 cycles
- Cotton Linen fabric: 60% cotton, 40% linen | Martindale = 24 cycles
- Crisp fabric: 93% New Zealand wool, 7% polyamide | Martindale = 55 cycles
- Faded Velvet fabric: 51% acrylic, 40% polyester, 9% viscose | Martindale = 60 cycles
- Fiord fabric: 92% new wool, 8% nylon | Martindale = 60 cycles
- Gaja C2C fabric: 100% New Zealand wool | Martindale = 50 cycles
- Hallingdal fabric: 70% new wool, 30% viscose | Martindale = 100 cycles
- Hot Madison fabric: 63% cotton, 37% linen | Martindale = 55 cycles
- Pasadena fabric: 34% linen, 27% viscose, 12% polyester, 2% acrylic | Martindale = 30 cycles
- Remix fabric: 90% new wool, 10% nylon | Martindale = 100 cycles
- Steelcut/Steelcut Trio fabric: 90% new wool, 10% nylon | Martindale = 100 cycles
- Tiger Mountain fabric: 63% viscose, 37% cotton | Martindale = 40 cycles
- Tonus fabric: 90% new wool, 10% helanca | Martindale = 100 cycles
- Vidar fabric: 94% new wool, 6% nylon | Martindale = 100 cycles
- Wool fabric: 75% wool, 25% polyester | Martindale = 40 cycles
- Professional dry clean only
- Fabric colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit us to preview fabric options, or contact us for free swatches.